• season between spring and autumn; entire year; period of hot and sunny weather
• spend the summer, pass the summer
• of summer, of the season between spring and autumn; suitable for summer, used during the summer
• summer is the season between spring and autumn, when the weather is usually warm or hot.
• place for kids to share activities with other youngsters in a supervised and dormitory-like environment throughout the summer months
• a summer camp is a place where children go on holiday together, often without their parents, and take part in sporting activities; used in american english.
• special airy and light clothing worn during the summer months
• new fashion collection designed especially for the summer season
• resort cottage, small house used during the summer months
• plants that care planted in the spring and are harvested in the summer
summer day camp
• daytime activities for children during the summer vacation
• hot days of the summer season
• fruit that are in season during the summer
• high and dry temperature that prevail during the summer
• summer break, vacation taken during the summer months
• summer vacation, break from school during the summer months
summer house• house that pe ...