• severely, harshly; literally; explicitly, exactly; absolutely, completely
• if something is strictly for a particular thing or person, it is to be used or done only by them.
• strictly is also used before adjectives to emphasize that something or someone is of one particular type rather than any other.
• you say strictly speaking to correct a statement or add more precise information.
• completely not allowed
• very stringent in the practice of religious laws
• in a serious manner of understanding