• upper atmosphere of the earth; heavens; highest level
• hit or throw high into the air (i.e. a ball)
• the sky is the space around the earth which you can see when you stand outside and look upwards.
• azure sky; blue as the azure sky
• if prices or wages go sky-high, they reach a very high level.
• if you blow something sky-high, you destroy it completely.
• attic, space in the very top level of a building
• one who flies aircraft; (slang) term for a priest (especially used in the air force)
• advertisement written with smoke by an airplane
sky sown with stars
• sky full of stars, clear sky
• clear sky during the day
castles in the sky
• sweet dreams and fantasies
• sky which has mostly clouds covering it
• sky without light
from the sky
• from up above, from the direction of the sky
• sky dappled with small cirrocumulus or altocumulus clouds that look like the markings of mackerel
out of a clear sky
• suddenly, with no warning
pie in the sky
• empty promise; unrealistic desire that is not realized
reaching the sky
• flying, rising high, soaring high
somber sky• gray ...