• device that produces a spray of water droplets (for bathing); act of bathing under a spray of water droplets; brief rainfall; party at which guests give gifts to a woman who is about to be married or give birth
• wash oneself, bathe; pour down, spray down, sprinkle (i.e. rain); give abundantly, lavish, provide a large amount of something
• a shower is a device which sprays you with water so that you can wash yourself.
• if you have a shower, you wash yourself by standing under a shower.
• a shower is also a short period of rain.
• you can refer to a lot of small objects that are falling as a shower.
• if you are showered with a lot of small objects, they are scattered onto you from above.
• if you shower someone with presents or kisses, you give them a lot of them.
• device that releases water into a bath for cleansing purposes
shower of invitations
• large number of invitations at the same time
shower of stones
• falling of stones, many stones falling at once
• bathroom, wash room
shower stones on
• throw stones at, cast rocks at
shower with compliments
• praise a lot, say many nice things about
• shower taken with cold water
• chilly and unenthusiastic reception; surprisingly cold reaction
• tree that bears bunches of large yellow flowers (native to india); sexual activity involving urination on a person for sexual pleasure
leonid meteor shower• (astronomy) yearly meteor shower that occurs during the month of novembe ...