• protective covering for the foot; horseshoe; brake shoe, part of the brake system that presses on the brake drum to slow a vehicle
• equip with shoes; put on shoes; fit a horse with horseshoes
• shoes are objects worn on your feet, usually over socks or stockings. shoes cover most of your foot but not your ankle.
• to shoe a horse means to fix horseshoes onto its hooves.
• if you step into someone's shoes, or fill someone's shoe's, you take their place by doing the job that they were doing.
• see also shod.
• cardboard box used to store a pair of shoes
• brush used for polishing shoes
shoe manufacturing concern
• factory that produces shoes
• mine used against individuals which explodes when stepped on
• soft material that is used to shine and polish shoes
• foot prints, trail left by walking in shoes
• shoe-polishing, shoe-brushing
• store which sells shoes
• short string used for tying shoes
• foot-shaped form of wood and metal that is placed in a shoe to help retain its shape when not being worn
• device that rubs against a wheel to slow or stop a moving vehicle
• pump, low cut shoe odd shoe ...
• court shoes are ladies' shoes that have high heels and are made of plain leather with no design.