• commonplace activity, everyday task; habit, custom, practice; procedure that is always the same; part of a computer program containing instructions for a particular task (computers)
• commonplace, ordinary, usual; customary, habitual
• routine activities are done regularly as a normal part of your job, rather than for a special reason.
• a routine is the set of things that is usually done in a particular way, so that tasks can be organized more efficiently or productively.
• ambush with is a common occurrence, regular ambush
• regular repair and treatment
routine security measures
• protection of the security of public places, everyday protection of the security of residents
• group of commands written into the hardware which the computer performs at startup
• routine that is repeated each day
fall into routine
• become accustomed to a usual set of procedures; become "stuck" in a boring and unimaginative series of activities
library sub routine
• routine that exists in a particular library and can be used through proper reading (computers)
• regular series of exercises