• member of the roman catholic church; citizen of ancient or modern rome
• catholic; pertaining to the roman catholic church; pertaining to ancient or modern rome; pertaining to the culture and art of ancient rome
• male first name
• roman means related to or connected with rome and its empire in ancient times.
• roman also means also related to or connected with modern rome.
• a roman was a citizen of rome or the roman empire in ancient times.
• a roman is also someone who lives or was born in the city of rome.
• roman is the most common style of printing in books and magazines. it consists of small upright letters. the definitions in this dictionary are printed in roman type.
• latin alphabet
• the roman alphabet is the alphabet which was used by the romans in ancient times and which is used for writing most western european languages, including english.
• semicircular arch
• style of architecture developed by the ancient romans
• calendar used by the ancient romans
• of or pertaining to the roman catholic church
• member of the roman catholic church
• a roman catholic is the same as a catholic.
roman catholic church
• christian church with the pope as its head
• doctrines and faith of the roman catholic church
• roman catholicism is the same as catholicism.
• head of the roman empire, leader of roman civilization
roman empire• early empire which ruled ov ...