• large stream of water; large stream of any liquid; abundant flow, outpouring
• a river is a large amount of fresh water flowing continuously in a long line across land.
• a river bank is the land along the edge of a river.
• low-lying area of land that a river runs through
• bottom of a river
• a river bed is the ground which a river flows over.
• river blindness is a serious disease which causes inflammation and sometimes blindness. it is found in parts of africa and tropical america.
• river in western thailand close to the border with myanmar
• river in ne africa which flows through egypt into the mediterranean
river upper reaches
• upper end of a river or stream
• river in northumberland that crosses morpeth (england) and flows into the north sea
• amazonas river, river running through northern brazil in south america, second longest river in the world
• river running through northern brazil in south america, second longest river in the world, amazon
• river in asia that flows between china and russia
• river in lebanon north of the litani river
• river that rises in north carolina and flows into south carolina (usa) chiku ...