• firearm with spiral grooves carved inside the gun barrel (causes the bullet to spin and improves accuracy)
• steal, seize; search frantically, rummage, ransack; empty, take away
• a rifle is a gun with a long barrel.
• when someone rifles a place, they steal everything they want from it.
• if you rifle through things, you make a quick search among them.
rifle •22 caliber
• weapon that fires bullets that are .22 inches in diameter
rifle at grenade launcher
• device installed in a rifle that is used to fire at grenades
• bullet shot from a rifle
• bullets used in a rifle
• shooting range, practice area for firing rifles
• a rifle range is a place where you can practise shooting with a rifle.
• operation of firearms, firing of rifles
• rifle operated by compressed air or carbon dioxide
• an air rifle is a rifle which is fired by means of air pressure.
• semi-automatic rifle, rifle used by infantry
• large hand-held firearm which continuously loads and fires supplied ammunition
browning automatic rifle
• type of magazine-fed automatic rifle used by u.s. troops in world war ii and the korean war, b.a.r.
• type of gun
• firearm that uses a magazine of bullets
mauser rifle• ...