• inhabitant, one who lives in a particular location; doctor who is training in a medical specialty; diplomat who lives in a foreign court
• residing in a particular place; not migratory; intrinsic, existing (about characteristics); permanently stored in memory (computers)
• the residents of an area are the people who live there.
• someone who is resident in a country or town lives there; a formal use.
• resident is used to describe people who live in the place where they work.
• a resident is also a doctor who has already qualified but who is doing more training in order to learn how to treat a specific kind of illness or medical problem; used in american english.
• person from a foreign country that lives legally in another country but is not a citizen
• deposit in foreign currency by a resident of a country
• permanent font, font which is built-in to a printer
• program where people live in one place and work toward a specific goal
• inhabitant of the locality
• person who lives in california (usa)
• resident of the port city of eilat (israel)
• person residing in a country not his own
• person who lives in gaza (city in the gaza strip)
• person who lives in haifa (israel)
• inhabitant of jaffa (israel) ...