• routine, protocol; course of action; subroutine, sequence of instructions (computers)
• a procedure is a way of doing something, especially the accepted or correct way.
• process of copying documents onto another storage medium to protect files against a system malfunction (computers)
• way of conducting a battle
• regulations governing legal proceedings dealing with civil matters
• court trial, proceedings of a criminal court trial
• process by which a candidate is elected to office
• emergency plan, course of action to be taken in the case of an emergency
• rules and regulations followed in order to ensure a safe landing (of an aircraft or other vehicle)
• procedure that is conducted according to the law
• normal way of doing things
• process of operation, activation procedure
• collection of guidelines for procedure and conduct at legislative or committee proceedings (covers topics such as debate, voting, adjournment, amendments, etc.)
radio telephone procedure
• procedure of wireless communication
• normal way of doing things, standard method standar ...