• printing; printed letters; printed material; impression (such as a footprint); fingerprint; imprint, seal
• stamp ink onto paper or other material; mark with a sign; copy, duplicate; make fingerprints; publish, issue (books, newspapers, etc.); write in block letters (opposite of cursive)
• if someone prints a book, newspaper, or leaflet, they produce it in large quantities by a mechanical process.
• if someone prints a speech or a piece of writing, they include it in a newspaper, magazine, or book.
• the letters and numbers on a page of a book or newspaper are the print.
• a print is one of the photographs from a film that has been developed.
• a print is also a picture that is copied from a painting by photography or made mechanically from specially prepared surfaces.
• if you print a pattern on cloth, you reproduce it on the cloth using dye and special equipment.
• prints are footprints or fingerprints.
• if you print, you write in letters that are not joined together.
• if something appears in print, it appears in a book or newspaper.
• if a book is in print, it is available from bookshops. if a book is out of print, it is no longer available.
• when information from a computer is printed out, it is reproduced on paper.
• mechanism in a printer which actually performs the printing
• utility program in a windows environment which handles the printing of documents from different programs
• on-screen display of a document in the form of appearance which it will have after printing
• consecutive list of files which were sent to background printing
print screen• key on a computer keyboard that is ...