• before, previous; earlier, prior; in advance, beforehand
pre arranged scenario
• series of events that have been arranged ahead of time
pre authorized check system
• transfers of money between bank accounts on regular intervals
• condition that must be met before the real negotiations begin
• period of time after the start of negotiations but before the signing of a contract
• pre-cooked food has been prepared and cooked in advance so that it can be heated quickly before you eat it.
• reached orgasm before to end of sexual intercourse, ejaculated prematurely
• ejaculation of sperm before penetration
pre elementary school
• kindergarten, class for children between the ages of 4 and 6 years old
• pre-eminence is the quality of being more important, powerful, or capable than other people or things in a group; a formal word.
pre eminence of man
• advantage of man over the animal kingdom, supremacy of man over all other living creatures
• if someone or something is pre-eminent in a group, they are more important, powerful, or capable than other people or things in the group; a formal word.
• pre-eminently means to a very great extent.
pre industrial• pre-industrial refers to the time before machines were ...