• art or science of government; governmental principles; political actions or policies
• politics is the actions or activities which people use to achieve power in a country, society, or organization.
• your politics are your beliefs about how a country should be governed.
• politics is the study of the ways in which a country is governed.
• see also politic.
• negative campaign or other political action designed to discredit the opposition by highlighting its flaws
• methods used to run an election
• parliamentary matters; domestic affairs, affairs within a country
• parliamentary matters; internal affairs
• when politicians take part in party politics, they are involved in the internal affairs of their party or in the attitude of their party towards other parties rather than acting for the good of the country.
• methods by which powerful governments demonstrate their strength in order to influence world events