• placing a vehicle in a location for an extended period of time; lot for parking cars; (slang) making out, kissing
• manual brake, brake in a car used when parking, hand brake
• low lights which signal that the vehicle is standing
• parking garage, large area where you are allowed to park your car (usually for money)
• a parking lot is the same as a car park; used in american english.
• device which is used to measure the amount of time a car is parked and calculates the parking fee
• a parking meter is a device next to a parking space which you have to put money into when you park there.
• place where it is allowed to park one's vehicle
• ticket issued by a police-man for a parking violation
• a parking ticket is a piece of paper with instructions to pay a fine, which a traffic warden puts on your car when you have parked somewhere illegally.
• roofed parking
• illegally parking one's vehicle alongside another car which is already parked (thereby blocking its exit and obstructing traffic)
• parking not allowed, parking is forbidden
• lot for parking cars that is covered by a roof or covering of some sort
• (informal) parking spaces reserved for pregnant women or new mothers