• something that is produced, result of manufacturing; goods, merchandise
• a product is something that a company makes and sells, often in large quantities.
• something or someone that is a product of a particular situation or process has been caused by that situation or process.
• measure that includes all basic products and their prices that are necessary for a family
• planning and design of the shapes of manufactured products
• amount of goods that unemployed manufacturers could have produced (economics)
• legal responsibility of a manufacturer for damages caused by defective products
product liability law
• law which determines the responsibility of a manufacturer for damages caused by defective products
• family of manufactured products, series of manufactured products that belong together
• degree of excellence or superiority of a product
• established level of quality for products
• worth of the products produced by a business
• substitute product, product that may be purchased in place of another product
business national product
• value of merchandise and services produced by the business sector
by product• anything produced in the course of making something else, secondary product, something whic ...