• band composed of musicians of many different instruments (usually including string and wind instruments); space reserved in front of a stage for musicians (theatre)
• an orchestra is a large group of musicians who play a variety of different instruments together.
• one who is responsible for directing the instrumentalists in a band
• low area below the stage where an orchestra sits and plays during a performance
• the orchestra pit in a theatre is the space reserved for the musicians, immediately in front of or under the stage.
• group of 2 to 10 musicians which play chamber music
• a chamber orchestra is a small orchestra which plays classical music.
conduct an orchestra
• provide musical guidance for an orchestra, keep time and beat for an orchestra
electric light orchestra
• elo, british music group which was started in the early 1970's with the purpose of combining rock and classical music
• musical group of the israeli military
israel philharmonic orchestra
• israeli symphony orchestra directed by maestro zubin mehta, ipo, representative orchestra of israel
lead an orchestra
• conduct an orchestra, provide direction for a music ensemble
london philharmonic orchestra
• symphony orchestra of london, lpo
new york philharmonic orchestra
• renowned orchestra based in new york city
red army orchestra• official orchestra o ...