• no; not
• non- combines with nouns and adjectives to form new nouns and adjectives. words formed in this way indicate that something does not have a particular quality or characteristic.
• non- also combines with nouns that refer to a particular type of action to form new nouns which indicate that a particular action has not been taken or that it will not be taken.
• does not absorb, does not take in fluids
• lack of agreement, lack of acceptance (law)
• not taken, not accepted, not admitted (law)
non accounting unit
• unit that belongs to a holding unit and receives supplies and services from the holding unit
• non-aggression is the idea or plan that countries should not attack, fight, or try to harm each other in any way.
non aggression pact
• agreement that neither side will attack the other
• nonalcoholic, without alcohol, not containing alcohol
• a non-alcoholic drink does not contain alcohol.
• a country that is non-aligned does not support or is not part of any politically linked group of countries.
non aligned movement
• organization of more than 100 countries established to provide a forum for solving disputes without forming a military alliance (for nations that are not in nato, the warsaw pact, etc.)
• non-alignment is the state or policy of being non-aligned.
non appearance• absence, ...