• report of recent events; information about previously unknown facts; people or events that are currently of interest
• agency that collects and distributes news to newspapers (and television stations, etc.)
• a news agency is an organization which collects news stories from all over the world and sells them to newspapers and television and radio stations.
• transferring of the news of the day by radio or television
• one who gathers and reports news on television
• meeting where information is given to reporters
• a news conference is the same as a press conference; used in american english.
• edition containing the news
• person who edits the news for newspapers (or radio/television stations, etc.)
• flow of news, supply of ongoing updates of a newsgroup on the internet
• hot and/or brief newsworthy item
• item in a newspaper
• network that reports the news to the public (via television, radio, etc.)
• section in a newspaper that contains the news (as opposed to the entertainment section or any other section)
• newsgroup server, computer which holds the latest messages in newsgroups on the internet
news stand• a news-stand is a movable stand or st ...