• contemporary individual; current times; new and up-to-date fashion
• advanced, new, contemporary, current; of or pertaining to present time
• modern means relating to the present time, for example, the present decade or present century.
• modern things are new, or of a new kind.
• present or recent times
• art form that began on the outskirts of the 19th century as a rebellion against the traditional classical art
• bimonthly american magazine devoted to all topics related to planning a wedding
• form of artistic dance that grew in the west out of an opposition to classical ballet
• you use modern-day to describe something in the present that is very similar to something that happened or existed in the past.
• english language that is currently in use
• hebrew that is spoken in this day and age
• history of the modern era, history of events from approximately 1450 ad to the present
modern language association
• association of academics teaching english and associated fields
• if you study modern languages, you study modern european languages such as french, german, and russian.
• medicine of the present time, medical treatment under modern conditions, latest advancements in medicine
modern physics• theories ...