• white liquid produced by female mammals that serves as nourishment for their young; this liquid from some mammals (cows, sheep, and goats) that is processed for human consumption; similar liquid produced by certain plants (as the coconut)
• draw milk from the udder of a cow or another animal; sap, use, draw excessive amount from
• milk is the white liquid produced by cows and goats, which people drink and make into butter, cheese, and yoghurt.
• when someone milks a cow or goat, they get milk from it by pulling its udders.
• milk is also the white liquid from a woman's breasts which babies drink.
• if you milk something such as an organization or situation, or if you milk money or benefit from it, you selfishly get as much money or benefit as you can from it.
milk a pigeon
• try and accomplish the impossible
• sensitivity to dairy products
milk and dairy products
• products made from milk and its derivatives
milk and honey
• good things, necessary or desirable items
• food counter where dairy products are sold
• chocolate which has milk added to it
• slight elevation of fever following childbirth; acute illness in cows or other female animals that have just given birth
• (british) small milk delivery car that is powered by means of electricity used for delivering milk and dairy products to houses ...
• in britain, a milk float is a small van with a roof and no sides which is used to deliver milk to people's houses. milk floats usually have an electric motor.