• printed publication which is issued at regular intervals; storehouse for ammunition, arsenal; compartment which holds a number of ammunition cartridges in certain automatic guns
• a magazine is a weekly or monthly publication which contains articles, stories, photographs, and advertisements.
• on radio or television, a magazine is a programme made up of several items about different issues, people, and events.
• device that holds and releases the bullet magazine in a firearm
magazine catch spring
• spring that holds a bullet magazine within a firearm
• rifle that uses a magazine of bullets
• base that holds bullets in place inside the magazine
• firearm that uses a magazine of bullets
• monthly american magazine devoted to the aesthetics of architecture and current issues related to architecture
bi weekly magazine
• magazine or journal which is published every two weeks
• monthly american magazine devoted current topics in the sciences
• ezine, general name for journals distributed on the internet (some are parts of regular newspapers published electronically, and some are exclusively published on the internet)
• empty ammunition chamber, cartridge from which all the ammunition has been discharged
family digest magazine• monthly american magazine for black ...