• (computers) large software company that manufactures many popular computer programs (such as the operating systems dos and windows, excel, word, and others)
• disease of the central nervous system characterized by loss of muscle and coordination (pathology)
• one thousandth of a second
• ms is an abbreviation for `multiple sclerosis'.
• ms is used before the name of a single or married woman when you are speaking or referring to her.
• operating system for personal computers (manufactured by microsoft)
• person who has multiple sclerosis (disease of the nervous system)
• (computers) utility program which works on top of dos and provides a graphical user interface (produced by the microsoft corp.)