• person of the same gender (internet)
• any of various kinds of small leafy plants which grow in clusters on different surfaces (ground, rocks, trees, etc.), lichen, mildew
• moss is a very small soft green plant which grows on damp soil, or on wood or stone.
• small cranberry
• garden rose with a mossy flower stem and calyx and scented pink flowers
• edible seaweed found on north atlantic coasts (also carrageen)
rolling stone gathers no moss
• people pay a price for being on the move constantly in that they don't plant any roots in a specific place; people who are always on the go avoid responsibilities and cares