• act of one that lives; lifestyle; income, livelihood, sustenance
• having life, alive; currently in existence; current; realistic; vital, necessary; strong; flowing; active; full of life
• a living person or animal is alive.
• the work that you do for a living is the work that you do to earn the money that you need.
• you use living when talking about the quality of people's daily lives.
• you also use living when talking about places where people relax when they are not working.
• within living memory: see memory.
living apart together
• situation when a couple that is not married lives in separate homes but has an intimate relationship
• living creature, animal
• state in which one lives
• creature that is alive, person
• existence that is worse than death
• adorable person, beautiful person, wonderful person
• living organism of which the most closely related organisms have been extinct and exist only in fossil form
• reenactment of historical scenes or events for the purposes of education and preservation
• language that is currently spoken
• person who has become very famous in his lifetime
• dwelling, residence, quarters
living room• room where most family activities occur, tv room, ...