• of or pertaining to books and writings, of literature; scholarly, educated, well-read; loving literature; pertaining to authorship
• literary means connected with literature.
• literary words are rather unusual ones which are used to create a special effect in a poem, speech, or novel.
• language used in arabic literature
• historical collections of literature, literary records and documents
• critic of literature
• written evaluation of the qualities and character of literary works; educated analysis and evaluation of literature
• popular literature, "pulp fiction, " literature of a low standard
• one literary piece which resembles another
• educated critique of a book
• meeting place for scholars of literature, place of assembly for people involved in literature
• literary addition, supplement in the matters of literature
• written work (i.e. a book)