• person or thing which makes lines; airplane or ship which is run by a transportation company; eye pencil, eyeliner; one who puts in linings; lining of a garment
• a liner is a large passenger ship.
• a bin liner is a plastic bag that you put inside a waste bin or dustbin.
• large passenger aircraft operated by an airline, passenger plane
• passenger ship, cruise ship
• a one-liner is a funny remark or a joke told in one sentence, for example in a play or comedy programme; an informal word.
• contact paper, paper used to line closets and drawers