• arrangement of light fixtures; effect achieved with light; illumination; act of setting fire to, igniting; manner in which light falls across a surface
• the lighting in a place is the way that it is lit, or the quality of the light in it.
• illuminating of guide lights, lighting of a warning light
• kindling a candle's flame
• lights seen from far away
• lighting that is generated and operated by electricity
• artificial lighting which is deflected to reduce glare
• romantic lighting, dim lighting
• darkness, light provided only by stars
• strip lighting is a method of lighting which uses long tubes rather than light bulbs.