• garments and linen that have been or are to be laundered; place in a home where clothes are washed; commercial establishment which launders garments and linens
• laundry is clothes, sheets, and towels that are dirty and need to be washed, or which have just been washed.
• a laundry is a firm that washes and irons clothes, sheets, and towels for people.
• a laundry is also a room in a house or hotel where clothes, sheets, and towels are washed.
• room containing washing machines and dryers, room where people wash their clothing
• business that performs various laundry services for a fee (such as washing, ironing, etc.)
• detergent used to wash clothing