به انگلیسی

• one who makes a notch or notches; one who makes a dent or impression in a surface; one who indents, one who leaves a blank space between a margin and the beginning of a printed or written line

پیشنهاد کاربران

گوه ( gove )
هر گونه شیء "فرو رونده" ( مانند سنبه یا گوه )
فرو رونده
مشاهده پیشنهاد های امروز

معنی یا پیشنهاد شما