• name of a number of international socialist organizations of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries; "internationale", revolutionary socialist hymn
• between countries, involving or belonging to two or more countries, of relations between two more countries
• international means involving different countries.
• in sport, an international is a match that is played between teams from two countries.
• an international is also a sportsman or sportswoman who plays in an international.
international air transport association
• international organization which monitors and regulates many aspects of the airline industry including safety standards and industry cooperation, iata
international alliance of theatrical stage employe
• international association for people who work in stage and theatrical professions, iatse
international atomic energy agency
• united nations committee established in order to promote peaceful uses of atomic energy , iaea
international bank for reconstruction and developm
• world bank, organization that promotes development in third world nations (by loaning money, promoting foreign investment, etc.)
international business machines
• well-known american company which manufactures computers, "big blue"
international business machines corporation
• ibm, internationally acclaimed computer company, producer of home computers and related software and equipment (first incorporated as ibm in 1924 with headquarters in new york)
• telephone conversation between groups in different countries or nations international ca ...