• including, containing, taking in; comprehensive, all-embracing, extensive
• an inclusive price includes payment for all the separate parts of something or for one particular part that is being specified.
• you use inclusive to indicate that the things mentioned are included in a series, as well as the things between them.
• date which is possibly inaccurate
from date to date inclusive
• from one date to the next including the starting and ending dates
• does not include, does not contain, not including the last item, except for the last issue