• instantaneous, prompt; accomplished quickly; direct, having no intermediary; close
• something that is immediate happens without any delay.
• immediate needs and concerns must be dealt with quickly.
• immediate also means next in time or position.
• your immediate family are your close relatives such as your parents, brothers, and sisters.
• instant action, direct action
• instant result, instantaneous consequence
• coming in without delay
• nuclear family, family of the closest relation, parents and children
• information received without delay
immediate liquidity level
• (accounting) index of cash and the cash value of a business compared to its current debts (used to assess the financial stability for the short term)
• closest neighbor, person who lives nearest
• party that is closely related, person or group that is involved
• prompt response, instantaneous response
• prompt answer, instantaneous response
• current danger
• surrounding area, within the nearest four corners
• urgent, compelling, pressed