• lodging, dwelling; houses collectively; act of furnishing with a house
• housing is the buildings that people live in.
• housing is also the job of providing houses for people to live in.
• see also house.
housing and home finance agency
• hhfa, agency that finances and provides capital and insurable loans and mortgage insurance (usa)
• a housing association is an organization which owns houses and helps its members to rent or buy them more cheaply than usual.
• a housing development is an area of new houses or accommodation.
• a housing estate is a large number of houses or flats built close together at the same time.
• a housing project is the same as a housing estate; used in american english.
• lack of available dwelling places
• provision of dwelling places (dwelling places quickly located or constructed for those in need of them)
• place in which people live (apartment, house, etc.)
• enlarge housing options
minister of construction and housing
• head of the government office responsible for the construction industry and providing homes for the entire population
ministry of construction and housing
• government office responsible for the construction industry and providing homes for the entire population permanent housing ...