• one who has completed a course of study and received a degree or diploma (i.e. at a university or college); glass vessel for measuring liquids
• complete a course of study and receive a degree or diploma (as from a university or college); organize, arrange in grades; change gradually; grant a degree to one who has completed a course of study; divide into degrees, mark with degrees
• having a degree or diploma; concerning studies beyond a bachelor's degree
• a graduate is a student who has successfully completed a first degree at a university or college.
• in the united states, a graduate is a student who has successfully completed high school or another educational course.
• graduate students are students who have a first degree and are studying for a higher one.
• when a student graduates, he or she has successfully completed a degree course at a university or college and receives a certificate that shows this.
• in the united states, when someone graduates, they have successfully completed high school and receive a certificate or diploma that shows this.
• if you graduate from one thing to another, you go from a less important job or position to a more important one.
• see also graduated.
graduate management aptitude test
• standardized test for applicants to graduate business programs in the usa, gmat
graduate record examination
• standardized test for applicants to graduate school programs in the usa, gre
• institution which awards advanced academic degrees beyond the bachelor's degree (i.e. master's degree or doctorate)
• a graduate school is a department in a north american university or college where postgraduate students are taught.
graduate studies• studies for a master' ...