صفت ( adjective )
• (1) تعریف: designating standard equipment, apparel, or the like issued to U.S. military personnel (originally an abbreviation for "galvanized iron," and subsequently considered to be an abbreviation for "government issue").
- GI rations.
• (2) تعریف: of, typical of, or conforming to the standards set for U.S. military personnel.
• (3) تعریف: (informal) inflexibly insistent on adhering to military customs, practices, and regulations.
- He was the most GI of us all.
اسم ( noun )
• : تعریف: a present or former member of the U.S. military, usu. an enlisted soldier.
- The place was filled with GIs on leave. [ترجمه ترگمان] ...