• language of france; language spoken in several countries (such as canada, parts of belgium, switzerland, in specific countries in africa and the caribbean and in other places); people of france collectively; vulgar language
• of or pertaining to france or its inhabitants; of french origin
• family name; daniel chester french (1850-1931) u.s. sculptor who created the seated marble statue of abraham lincoln in lincoln memorial in washington d.c. (usa)
• cut vegetables or meat into thin strips before cooking them; trim fat or bone from meat or chops; (slang) give a french kiss; (vulgar slang) perform oral sex on a person
• french means belonging or relating to france.
• french is the language spoken by people who live in france and in parts of belgium, canada, and switzerland.
• the french are the people who come from france.
french and indian wars
• series of wars between 1689-1763 in which england and france fought for control of north america
• french beans are long, rounded green beans which you cook and eat as a vegetable.
• long narrow loaf of bread, baguette
• french bread is bread which is baked in long, thin, crusty loaves.
• canadian who is a descendant of french settlers in canada and whose native language is french; french language spoken in canada (mainly in the province of quebec)
• talc used on cloth by tailors to make marks on cloth; talc that cleaners use for removing grease stains from clothes
• french food, french cooking
french door• french doors are the same as french windows. ...