• charming tease, one who teases affectionately; fickle person, inconstant person; sudden movement, quick motion
• tease affectionately, make amorous advances without serious intent; trifle with; move suddenly or jerkily; fling
• if you flirt with someone, you behave as if you are sexually attracted to them, in a not very serious way.
• a flirt is someone who flirts a lot.
• if you flirt with the idea of doing or having something, you consider doing or having it, without making any definite plans.
• if a politician, political group, or country flirts with another person, group, country, or idea, they have contact with them, and may use or join them, but they do not commit themselves.
flirt with the thought
• toy with the idea, consider the idea