• thin coating, thin layer; membrane; thin flexible material coated with light sensitive emulsion (photography); motion picture, movie; material on which motion pictures are recorded
• cover with a thin layer; be covered with a thin layer; record a motion picture
• a film consists of moving pictures that have been recorded so that they can be shown in a cinema or on television.
• if you film someone or something, you use a camera to take moving pictures which can be shown in a cinema or on television.
• a film is also the roll of thin plastic that you use in a camera to take photographs.
• a film of powder, liquid, or grease is a very thin layer of it.
• see also filming.
• one who plays roles in motion pictures, performer in movies
• group of people that work together to film a movie
• movie critic, cinema critic
• process of rendering images visible on film (photographs, motion picture film, etc.)
• cinema director, movie director
• voice over, replacing a movie soundtrack with a new one
• movie enthusiast, movie buff, one who greatly enjoys watching movies
• program of showing films and exhibitions about films
• person who loves the movies
• movie maker, movie director, one who creates films
• film producers, film directors, cinema producers ...