• one of the female sex, girl, woman
• of or pertaining to the female sex; characteristic of the female sex; designed with a hollow or groove into which another part fits (machinery, electronics)
• you can refer to any creature that can produce babies from its body or lay eggs as a female . count noun here but can also be used as an adjective. e.g. ...a female toad.
• women and girls are sometimes referred to as females; some people find this use offensive.
• female means concerning or relating to women, or being a woman.
• connector which includes outlets into which the a male connector is attached
• mare, jennet
• fish that belongs to the sex that lays eggs
• female sex organs
• womanly appearance, feminine form
• ability of women to sense/know something without consciously using reason
female palm tree
• palm tree which has flowers without stamens
• woman prison inmate
• females, women, womanhood
female sexual organ
• female genitals, female reproductive organ (especially the external sex organ)
female sexual organs
• parts of a female body used for sex
• bird that belongs to the sex that lays eggs
female tramp ...