صفت ( adjective )
• (1) تعریف: protected against failure or breakdown, as by a compensatory or back-up mechanism that begins to function automatically in an emergency.
• (2) تعریف: of, pertaining to, or designating a system of military controls or precautions designed to activate and guide a response to an attack, esp. by air.
• (3) تعریف: having no chance of failing; infallible.
- a fail-safe plan
اسم ( noun )
• (1) تعریف: a mechanism that protects against or warns of failure in a device or system.
• (2) تعریف: a point at which a military operation, esp. a bomber attack or counterattack, must halt pending further instruction.