• living, state of existing, state of being; life
• existence is the state of existing.
• you can use existence to refer to someone's way of life.
• independent existence, free existence, self-reliant life
• side-by-side harmonious living
• existing, extant, living, not destroyed or lost
• autonomous existence
• living from hand to mouth, barely getting by
• absence, state of not being
peaceful co existence
• coming to terms with the existence of both sides, mutual cooperation
struggle for existence
• fight for life and death, fight that determines one's continuity
the fact of his existence
• the nature of his existence, the fact that he exists