• english language (spoken in the u.s.a, canada, england, ireland, australia, new zealand, south africa and other countries)
• of or pertaining to england or its people; of or pertaining to the english language
• native or resident of england; people from england
• change a word or phrase to english spelling or pronunciation; translate something into english language
• english means belonging or relating to england.
• english is the language spoken by people who live in great britain and ireland, the united states, canada, australia, and many other countries.
• the english are the people who come from england.
english as a second language
• english teaching program designed for non-native speakers, esl
• an english breakfast is a breakfast which consists of cooked food, such as bacon and eggs, in addition to toast and marmalade and tea or coffee.
• type of cake
• body of water that connects the north sea with the atlantic ocean and separates france and the united kingdom
english english dictionary
• dictionary which provides definitions in english for english words
english hebrew dictionary
• dictionary which provides translations between english and hebrew words and vice versa
• wooden wind instrument in the oboe family
• dry style of humor popular in england
english national opera
• official opera house of england
english speaker• person who speaks the ...