• pertaining to the management of goods and services; of the science of economics
• economic means concerned with the organization of the money, industry, and trade of a country, region, or social group.
• a business that is economic produces a profit.
• economics is the study of the way in which money, industry, and trade are organized in a society.
• the economics of a society or industry is the system of organizing money and trade in it.
• financial support
• financial aid
• economic advisor on the diplomatic staff of his country at a foreign capital
• thriving of the economy, rapid expansion or increase of the economy
• study of plants and plant products which may be profitable (as in the field of agriculture or medicine)
• ban on commerce, embargo
• regular newspaper article on economic matters
• state of financial and commercial hardship
• periodic change in the level of economic operations within a country
• low point in a financial and commercial state
• poverty, lack of necessary resources
• growth of an economy
economic distress• financial and commercial hardship, economic crisis ...