• series of thoughts and visions which occur during sleep; fancy, pleasant imagining, daydream; vision; aim, goal; wish
• have thoughts and visions while sleeping; indulge in a daydream, imagine; wish for
• distant, engaged in reverie; of a dream, of a fantasy, imaginary; meditative; vague, obscure
• a dream is an imaginary series of events that you experience in your mind while you are asleep.
• if you dream when you are asleep, you experience imaginary events in your mind.
• a dream is also something which you often think about because you would like it to happen.
• if you dream, you think about a situation or event that you would very much like to happen.
• if you say that you would not dream of doing something, or that you would never dream of doing it, you are emphasizing that you would not do it.
• see also dreamt.
• if someone dreams up a plan, they invent it.
• idle away, waste time
• native american handicraft comprised of a ring with a webbed center and decorated with beads or feathers (believed to catch good dreams and filter out bad dreams)
• dream about, fantasize about; imagine
• american rock band that was founded in los angeles in the 1980's
• usa basketball team made up of many nba players
• think up, conceive, invent, devise, imagine, picture, envisage
• world of the imagination, land of make-believe, world of illusions or fantasy, unreal world
american dream• ideal that any person can attain wealth freedom and equal ...