• toy baby, toy in the form of a person
• dress oneself up, primp; decorate, ornament
• a doll is a child's toy which looks like a small person or baby.
• if you say that someone is a doll, you mean that you like them; used in american english.
• like a doll, resembling a doll
doll like face
• face with perfectly formed features, sweet face
• dress up; pretty up; do up; make attractive
• doll used for instructing people in mouth to mouth resuscitation
• popular brand of doll for young girls
• doll made from porcelain, very fragile doll made from fine pottery
• doll used by the hopi indians to represent their ancestral spirits
like a doll
• like a toy person, like a beautiful quiet girl
• adorable person, beautiful person, wonderful person
• stuffed doll made from soft cloth
• a rag doll is a soft doll made from pieces of cloth.