• ruling, determination
• when you make a decision, you choose what should be done or which is the best of various alternatives.
• decision is the act of deciding something.
• decision is also the ability to decide quickly and definitely what to do.
• process of deciding or settling something
decision making echelon
• system in which a decision must be approved by each level of authority (from the lowest to the highest)
decision support systems
• program which supplies data to different sections which assist in the process of receiving decisions in a professional field
decision was reached
• a decision was made, a choice was made
accepted the majority's decision
• agreed to the decision reached by the greater number
adopt a decision
• decide, make a decision, make a choice
affirm a decision
• confirm a choice, verify a decision
• decision which is based on one person's judgment, discretionary decision
arrival at a decision
• reaching a decision, decide, settling of a dispute or a question, determining the outcome
arrive at a decision
• come to a decision, decide, settle a dispute or a question, determine the outcome
• still in the process of being decided, judgment has not been given yet
• coherent decision, decision which agrees with the circumstances ...