• risk, peril
• danger is the possibility that someone may be harmed or killed.
• a danger is something or someone that can hurt or harm you.
• if there is a danger that something unpleasant will happen, it is possible that it will happen.
• dangerous area, danger zone
• danger money is extra money that is paid to someone for doing dangerous work.
danger of death
• dangerously close to dying
• designated signal of danger, something signifying danger
danger to the public
• something or someone posing a threat to the general public
• dangerous area
• danger which can be seen, danger which is perceptible
awake to a danger
• become aware of a danger
aware of a danger
• knows of a risk, knows of the possibility of danger
be in danger
• be in peril, be in an unsafe situation
exposed to danger
• laid open to danger, vulnerable
exposure to danger
• state of being vulnerable to danger
• great risk, great peril
• danger that was known about in advance
fraught with danger
• dangerous, full of danger
• serious danger, major peril his ...