• certificate, paper which provides information or evidence; deed, written file; data file containing the product of a user's work (computers)
• record for evidence, provide with documentary evidence, substantiate
• a document is an official piece of paper with writing on it.
• if you document something, you make a detailed record of it on film, tape, or paper.
document forgery specialist
• expert at creating counterfeit documents
document image processing
• archive system for documents and images, image processing system for documents
document of title
• certificate of ownership
• locating and recovering documents
• protection of valuable documents
document type definition
• specification written in the standard generalized markup language and containing information about the format of a particular document, dtd (computers)
• window in which an application displays the document that a user is working on
• document that has been marked with a date
edit a document
• revise a document; review a document and make changes and corrections if necessary
• paper which bears witness to an historic event
• document used in a court of law
• document which has been certified by a notary public official documen ...