• information, facts
• data is information, usually in the form of facts or statistics that you can analyse.
data access objects
• program interface of microsoft used in applications that require access to databases, dao
• collection of information in a computer
• a data bank is a collection of data that is stored in a computer.
• body of data stored in a computer (arranged for rapid expansion, updating and retrieval)
data base management system
• program used for processing and retrieving information within a data base (computers)
• connection between the cpu and the memory (computers)
• organization of data within a computer
• systematic coding or arrangement of raw data
data collection systems
• computer system designed for entering and rapid processing of data
• transference of data from one computer to another, transmission of coded information
data communication network
• communication system which enables network users to transmit encoded records to each other
data communications equipment
• device (usually a modem) that connects between a computer that is sending data and the destination (by way of the rs-232c interface)
• reduction of a file containing data using a special algorithm (computers)
data compression protocol ...